How to Connect to cPanel on Mobile Devices
The cPanel app allows you to connect to your cPanel and WHM accounts on-the-go using your mobile device.
Its main features are:
- Access to the three core cPanel services (WHM, cPanel, and WebMail)
- Fingerprint, passcode, or pattern login to verify your identity
- Mobile-optimized interface to let you perform hosting tasks
- Management of multiple connections
The cPanel app is available from the Google Play Store.
To connect with the app, you will need:
- The cPanel/WHM username and password included in your Hosting Welcome Email. If you don't have those details or don't remember your cPanel/WHM password, a member of our Support Team would be happy to resend the email or help you reset your password
- Server hostname - the name of the server on which your hosting account is located. This can be obtained either in your Hosting Welcome Email in the Hosting package details section or via cPanel >> Server information.