Support & Service Status: 5/2/2020 at 3:47 PM PST
Service has been fully restored and we do not expect further interruptions.
Updated: 5/2/2020 at 3:47 PM PST
Support & Service Status:
- Chrisorah Infinite Backup Service: Active
- Chrisorah Infinite Restore Service: Active
- Chrisorah Infinite Update Service: Non critical updates postponed until Monday, June 15th
- Chrisorah Email Hosting: Active
- Chrisorah Website Hosting: Active
- My.Chrisorah Client Portal: Active
- Chrisorah Support: Active
- Active Projects: Postponed until Monday, June 15th
SOCAL Edison is currently performing critical grid work in our area. Because of the sensitive nature of our equipment, we have decided to power down for most of the morning and early afternoon until things are stabilized. We're told the upgrades should not extend past 3pm PST. Active projects will temporarily pause.
Support will be available but may be a bit delayed. Automated website updates scheduled for Friday June 12th will be rescheduled until Monday June 15th.
While power outages are never enjoyable, we understand they are a necessity to keep our grid functioning properly.
Please feel free to Contact Us should you have any questions or concerns. Have a wonderful weekend!